Your use of this Site and the Services is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use the Services or browse this Site.
1. OWNERSHIP. This site (the "Site") is owned and operated by Rorke's Drift Lodge ("RDL"). None of the content or data found in connection with this site may be used, reproduced, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of RDL and/or its third party providers and distributors. All material on this Site, including but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, is protected by Copyrights. You may not link directly to pictures, audio or video .ra, .rm or .ram files. You may not link directly to any scripts.
2. USE OF SITE. By accessing and browsing this site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, that the author cannot accept responsibility for any errors, omissions or subsequent alterations. If you do not agree with any part of the terms and conditions, you must not use the Services or browse this Site. You may only use the reservation services ("the Services") to make legitimate reservations and shall not use this service to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk.
3. USE OF PHOTOS. None of the photos can be used, copied, reproduced, sold, transferred, or modified without a written permission from RDL. You may not link directly to any photo. Onward distribution of photos to other users is not permitted.
4. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use the Reservation Services and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of our services. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this service by you and those using your login information.
5. PRIVACY. Rest assured that RDL will not distribute specific information about your reservations except to parties involved in your arrangements.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. RDL does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the content or data found on or in connection with this Site and Services. RDL is not responsible for the contents of links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by others.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. In no event shall RDL be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, exemplary, punitive, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, or otherwise, which (i) arise out of or are in any way connected with any use of this Service or content found herein or in connection with the Service, (ii) any failure or delay (including, but not limited to the use of or inability to use any component of this Service or Site for reservations), or (iii) the performance or non performance by third party providers or distributors, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any other party. If, notwithstanding the foregoing, RDL or any third party provider or distributor should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the above described functions or uses of this Site, Services or its content, RDL, and third party provider's and distributor's liability shall in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the service charge for accessing this site with respect to which liability is found. In its sole discretion, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to RDL, and without any liability whatsoever, RDL at any time and without notice may terminate or restrict your access to any component of this service. The foregoing terms and conditions shall apply to both contract and negligence claims.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend and indemnify RDL and third party providers and distributors from and against any claim or cause of action brought by or on your behalf in excess of the liability described herein or by third parties as a result of your use of the Services.
9. RELATIONSHIP. The relationship between RDL and you will be that of independent contractors, and neither of us nor any of our respective officers, agents or employees will be held or construed to be partners, joint ventures, fiduciaries, employees or agents of the other.
10. SECURITY. We make every effort to ensure that your information is protected while you are on our site. However, in the event of an unauthorized use, RDL is not liable.
11. GOVERNING LAW. The laws of Republic of South Africa shall govern this Agreement and its performance.
12. ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
13. RELATIONSHIP. The relationship between RDL and you will be that of independent contractors, and neither of us nor any of our respective officers, agents or employees will be held or construed to be partners, joint ventures, fiduciaries, employees or agents of the other.